- Posted: January 13, 2023
Banko Overhead Doors has been serving West Central Florida since 1984, providing residential and commercial garage door products and services in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota, Pasco, Polk, Orange and Hernando Counties. We are currently seeking experienced full-time Warehouse Associates to join our team. With a career at Banko Overhead Doors you become part of a team that's recognized for their commitment to customer service, with an A+ rating with the BBB, and the Angie's List Super Service Award. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide education and training to ensure each person and company division is armed with the best tools in the business.
About the Job
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing an array of duties such as processing, packaging, shipping and receiving orders accurately, picking and filling orders, counting and stocking merchandise, loading trucks, organizing stock and maintaining accurate inventory, identifying damaged, lost, or missing merchandise, delivering material to remote sites as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Maintaining clean shipping supply area
- Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Safe operation of all warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallets, ladders, etc.,
You are skilled in your profession and you are confident in your abilities to demonstrate those skills, you are a team player, you are organized, and you have excellent work ethic. You can work an entire shift on your feet, you don't mind working in outdoor warehouse conditions, and you pride yourself on safety, accuracy, and speed.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 1 year previous warehouse/distribution center experience
- Valid and clean 3 year driving record
- Ability to work on feet and carry/move objects weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Current forklift certification is a plus.
What's in it For You?
- Weekly pay
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation and holiday pay
- First shift (beginning at 6am)
- Opportunities for overtime
- Work with a professional staff that has a passion for the work they do
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- A positive work environment and team oriented company culture
It is the policy of Banko Overhead Doors to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Banko Overhead Doors will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Banko Overhead Doors
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Banko Overhead Doors
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?