Financial Representative - Licensed Agent
As the financial management market grows rapidly, the job growth for a Financial Representative is forecasted to grow much faster than the average for all occupations.
Here at Bankers Life we offer mentorship and support to teach you the skills and processes to help you become a successful Financial Representative. Your journey with Bankers Life will begin by providing a comprehensive set of life, health and annuity insurance products to your clients as a licensed agent. As your product knowledge increases and you demonstrate success in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow from an insurance agent to a registered Financial Representative.
What makes a great Financial Representative?
• Highly ethical and customer service-focused to build trust with clients
• Self-motivated and enjoy working with others
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Desire to achieve success both for yourself and others regardless of your background or experience level.
On a Daily Basis you will:
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships
• Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
• Consult with new and existing clients to identify their retirement goals and objectives to provide investment solutions to help them achieve those goals and objectives How you will be compensated:
• We offer a comprehensive financial compensation package based on your success in providing the optimal financial solutions for your clients.
• The median annual wage for a Financial Representative in the industry is $90,530
• This is not a salaried position but provides unrestricted earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel How Bankers Life will provide support:
• Professional support to pass your insurance licensing and Financial Representative exams; Bankers Life has been named by Training Magazine a Top 125 award winning training company for 7 straight years
• A career path with multiple management levels
• Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
We will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success through our award-winning training, and guidance of your mentors. There is no better time or place to start a new career with than right now with Bankers Life.
Bankers Life offers the Financial Representative position through Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and the Investment Advisor position through Bankers Life Advisor Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser.
Bankers Life is the marketing brand of affiliated companies Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC), Bankers Life Securities, Inc. and Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. Non-affiliated insurance products are offered through Bankers Life Securities General Agency, Inc., (dba BL General Insurance Agency, Inc., AK, AL, CA, NV, PA). BCLIC is authorized to sell insurance in New York.
Securities and variable annuity products and services are offered by Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, (dba BL Securities, Inc., AL, GA, IA, IL, MI, NV, PA). Advisory products and services are offered by Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser (dba BL Advisory Services, Inc., AL, GA, IA, MT, NV, PA).
Investments are: Not Guaranteed—Involve Risk—May Lose Value.
Bankers Life130 year old company experiencing explosive growth seeks highly motivated individual to help expand new territory. Bankers specializes in our Nations fastest growing segmant with over 13+ Billion in assets under management and 200+ branch offices throughout the country. http://careers.bankers.com/