Entry Level Sales Representative
Bankers Life Manhattan, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Sales Representative
No two days are the same as an Entry Level Insurance Sales Representative with Bankers Life. You’ll have unlimited earning potential, a flexible work schedule and award-winning training to reach and maintain your sales goals.
Your Compensation Potential:
- Top entry level representatives average $41,000 - $62,000 while experienced representatives earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses. This is not a salaried position.
- New/first-year agents can achieve production-based incentives up to $12,000 in their first year.
- All agents can earn quarterly bonuses of up to $60,000 each quarter.
- Meet with prospective clients to help them find the right retirement solution
- Offer insurance policy recommendations to give your customers peace of mind
- Provide continuous, excellent customer service to your customers with regular check-ins
No previous sales or management experience required- our award-winning training will help set you up for success and can support your growth throughout your career.
You’ll Succeed If You’re:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone and networking
- Passionate about developing sales relationships
- Customer-focused with outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Organized and have strong time management skills
Your future is bright at Bankers Life!
Bankers Life offers the Financial Representative position through Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and the Investment Advisor position through Bankers Life Advisor Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser.
Bankers Life is the marketing brand of affiliated companies Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC), Bankers Life Securities, Inc. and Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. Non-affiliated insurance products are offered through Bankers Life Securities General Agency, Inc., (dba BL General Insurance Agency, Inc., AK, AL, CA, NV, PA). BCLIC is authorized to sell insurance in New York.
Securities and variable annuity products and services are offered by Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, (dba BL Securities, Inc., AL, GA, IA, IL, MI, NV, PA). Advisory products and services are offered by Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser (dba BL Advisory Services, Inc., AL, GA, IA, MT, NV, PA).
Investments are: Not Guaranteed—Involve Risk—May Lose Value.
Bankers LifeWhy Work Here?
Achieve personal satisfaction and financial success while helping retirees protect their future as an Insurance Agent or as a Financial Rep
Welcome to Bankers Life. If you're looking for success, we know the way. Our more than 4,000 agents come from diverse backgrounds and share a passion for helping clients plan for and achieve a financially secure retirement. Here, our award-winning training programs are designed to set you up for success and provide a career path that meets your individual aspirations. Along the way, you'll enjoy the pride and camaraderie that comes with serving your local community, unlimited earning potential, and flexible schedules.