Banker Lopez Gassler is currently recruiting for a Paralegal in our downtown St. Petersburg office.
This position focuses on:
- personal injury litigation
- PIP litigation
- property damage litigation
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a high volume litigation firm.
- Bachelor's degree, Paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three to five years progressive experience in a defense law firm.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate by e-mail, telephone, or in person to provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact in an environment with a diverse group of personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to identify and resolve problem in a timely manner.
- Flexible and solution oriented.
- Advanced skills in computer technology using Microsoft Office Suite, Orion, and document management (Sharepoint).
- Ability to lift and carry thirty five pounds.