Investment Division Sales Assistant
Come join our team and become a BankIowan! We are currently looking for a Full-Time Investment Division Sales Assistant.
We offer a competitive salary, annual performance bonus, charity donation match, volunteering opportunities and many more employee perks!
- Maintain Contact Management System. Runs reports to ensure accuracy and update system as needed.
- General marketing for Investment Division. Leads onboarding and special occasion direct mailers.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement client appreciation days and events.
- Maintain and update investment files for investment clients.
- Assist clients with general account inquiries and questions.
- Assist representatives in preparing, tracking, submitting and verifying client documents.
- Assist Investment staff with calendar management.
- Understand and utilize pertinent government regulations and Bank policies.
- Understand qualified retirement plans.
- Understand Broker-Dealer, FINRA, SEC and Bank compliance rules.
- Attend continuing education classes required by broker-dealer.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Maintain good working relationship and communication with staff from all Bank departments/locations.
- Maintain positive relationship with all BankIowa clients, potential clients and all Bank contacts.
- Follow Bank policies and procedures for compliance relative to the functions of the position.
- Complete applicable annual compliance training as required by compliance laws, regulations and Bank policy.
- Comprehend and comply with all pertinent Bank Secrecy Act/OFAC/CIP policies and procedures.
- Complete annual training.
- Perform additional Bank related tasks as requested.
- Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- General knowledge of securities business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be bondable
- Communicate effectively in oral and written forms.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively interact/collaborate with all levels of management, staff and outside parties including examiners, auditors and attorneys
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to become proficient with a variety of bank software.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performance of the job will include physical duties commensurate with a general office environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to ten pounds.
BankIowa is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.