Treasury Management Sales Representative
BASIC PURPOSE: Promoting, selling and refining the Treasury Management product lineup for BankFirst Financial Services. Using a needs based approach to focus on and understand our customers and prospects and how we can provide value to them by recommending solutions and strategies that improve efficiencies, practices and cash flow resulting in growing our relationship. Perform sales functions related to production of treasury services including but not limited to merchant services, remote deposit capture, cash management (basic business online banking, ACH, wire, positive pay), purchase cards, insured cash sweep account assessing and opening, and any other services added to the treasury menu.
- Serve as a point of contact for business customers seeking treasury management products, working in coordination with BankFirst staff.
- Efficiently and accurately complete all aspects of new business product sales with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Generate and maintain a sales pipeline independently and in coordination with sales officers in your market.
- Collaborate in a team atmosphere as it relates to developing, implementing and marketing new business products and services.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, customer agreements and implementation documents in accordance with bank’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate or assist customer onboarding of new business services and relationships.
- Seek cross sell opportunities of BankFirst products when communicating with customers.
Working Conditions- Position requires professional appearance and work ethic while working with multiple customers on a daily basis. Reliable transportation is needed to be able to install treasury products if unable to perform installation by phone.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
High School Diploma
Professional appearance and a strong work ethic
Must possess ability to listen attentively and communicate clearly with customers
Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Working knowledge of cash management products and all BankFirst deposit products
Analytical and problem-solving skills a plus
BankFirst Financial ServicesFlowood, MS
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.