Retail Customer Service Representative [Full-Time]
Summary: Frontline Call Center Channel Team. Responds to inbound calls from existing and potential customers, regarding retail deposit service, loans and support needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
+ Provides exceptional customer service to both external and internal callers.
+ Cross-sells additional Bank Products based on customer needs.
+ Answers incoming customer calls, chats and secure tickets, regarding account information, products and services, and bank mailings, notifications, and alerts. Routine requests include:
(a) Fee reversals
(b) Check orders
(c) ATM/Visa Check card support including new or replacement cards, lost or stolen cards, debit card limit increases, returned cards, disputed transactions, and special card delivery requests
(d) Telephone transfers
(e) Stop payments
(f) Address changes and other file maintenance
(g) Retail Online Banking support including login and registration issues, bill pay, Bank to Bank transfers, POP money, and online statement registrations and cancellations
(h) Mobile Banking registrations
(i) Bank-By-Phone registrations and resets
(j) ACH disputes
(k) Returned mail
(l) Savings Sweep setup
(m) Combined Statement setup
(n) Lost or stolen account information
(o) CD Inquiries and rollovers
4. Completes Verifications of Deposit, deposit confirmations, Social Security Verifications and Medicare Verifications.
5. Assists with fraud investigations and customer fraud follow-up
6. Maintains service matrix minimums defined by Call Center Management.
7. Regularly meet or exceed daily call volume ready time. Responds to Retail secure and unsecured chats.
8. Responds to customer unsecure emails.
9. Documents and research customer inquiries on their accounts. Follows up with customers after research is completed and problem is resolved or can be explained.
10. Completes incoming task requests from internal departments, branches, and customers.
11. Completes all required training.
BankFinancial is an Equal Opportunity Employer (minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
+ High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
+ At least two years of non-bank call center and/or branch banking experience OR at least two years of bank call center
+ Experience supporting online banking systems preferred
+ Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail
+ Excellent typing skills
Keyword: Retail Banking, Call Volume, Retail Deposit Service, Retail Banking Support
BankFinancialOrland Park, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.