At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing complex information and data analysis and updates to the Service Management Tool, CMDB Configuration Management tool in an effort to continue to manage and update the database with complete and accurate data. This position will also be responsible for Application Certifications and will work closely within the Service Transition area.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads business team members to define business needs through utilization to effective elicitation techniques.
- Develops and facilitates presentation and training materials, user guides, and other documentation in support of user experience improvements.
- Participates in and hosts training sessions and workshops.
- Develops, coordinates, and executes communication planning activities.
- Evaluates and develops various methods of analysis and/or project planning that influence strategic initiatives.
- Analyzes and evaluates data gathered from multiple sources. Reconciles differences and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- Engages with business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation. Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Liaises with the business, development team, and technology on an ongoing basis. Acts as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) and provides business knowledge as needed.
- Responsible for critical examinations of current business processes and provides recommendations for improving quality and/or increasing efficiency within business unit operations.
- May lead efforts in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communication, and/or strategic planning activities
- May assist business unit production functions during high volume periods.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires knowledge of Cherwell Service Management tool or equivalent systems (Remedy, ServiceNow)
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Familiar with technology
Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Job: Accounting Finance
Location: United States-Nebraska-Omaha
Requisition ID: 046288