At Bank of Hawaii, we're passionate about providing our customers with exceptional financial service. We've made this happen for more than 120 years, and we're looking for individuals who will contribute to that ongoing legacy.
Enter the Relationship Service Representative, whose purpose is learning about customers' financial needs so that we can deliver an exceptional customer experience and develop meaningful customer relationships. From conducting routine teller transactions to educating customers on our new digital banking services, a day in the life of a Relationship Service Representative means being passionate about helping people. If all of this sparks your interest, keep reading.
What you'll do on the job:
- Build relationships with customers
- Deliver exceptional banking experiences
- Fulfill customers' financial needs
- Educate customers about the financial services industry, Bank of Hawaii's products and services, and the benefits of digital banking
- Consistently exceed expectations
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school diploma, G.E.D, or 6 months of work experience
- Great verbal communication, sales, marketing and/or service skills
- Highest level of ethical standards and alignment with Bank of Hawaii's core values: Excellence, Integrity, Respect, Innovation, Commitment, Teamwork
- Passion to serve, support communities and make a difference in peoples' lives
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Able to push cash cart weighing up to 100 lbs, lift approximately 20 - 25 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected classification including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Bank of Hawaii takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment legally recognized individuals including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.