- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Branch Manager, East Greenbush Branch
602 Columbia Turnpike
East Greenbush, NY
Come be part of our winning team! We are a dynamic, successful and growing organization committed to the communities we serve. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a team-oriented culture that rewards performance.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operations of the branch office to which they are assigned. Develops new deposit and loan business, provides a superior level of customer service and promotes the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Provides leadership, training and supervision to Assistant Manager, Tellers, and Financial Service Representatives to insure customer service expectations are met.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree-business or finance preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a financial institution, managerial experience preferred
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve customer and employee issues
- Strong computer skills
- Strong ability to conduct relationships with customers that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the Bank
Visit our website to fill out an application: www.tbogc.com/about/careers or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer
Bank of Greene County
AddressEast Greenbush, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Branch Operations Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.