- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Develops, implements and administers all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program by performing various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and Customer Identification Program (CIP) compliance.
2. Develops, implements and administers all aspects of the Bank’s Compliance Management Program under the supervision of the Chief Operations Officer, makes recommendations to the Board of Directors and Senior Management of emerging compliance issues when appropriate; and consults and guides the Bank in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks; and submits annual reports to the Board of Directors detailing compliance issues.
3. Utilizes industry standards and applicable regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the Bank’s compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
4. Assists with responses to inquiries from the Bank’s internal audit service provider and its external auditors, and from state and federal regulators.
5. Conducts risk assessments with respect to BSA/AML/OFAC and CIP compliance, other compliance-related areas and physical security.
6. Develops, implements and administers all aspects of the CRA Compliance Program; and maintains and oversees implementation of the Bank’s CRA-related policies, procedures and processes.
7. Assists the COO in ensuring that Bank operations run smoothly and efficiently and provides leadership, training and supervision within the organization and coordinates staff for coverage in assigned areas of Bank operations.
8. Performs duties as the Bank’s Privacy Officer; ensures the safety and security of all customer information; and restricts access to customer information only to personnel with a legitimate need for such information, both inside and outside the Bank.
9. Maintains proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the BSA, AML, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and CRA.
10. Performs daily review, monitoring and analysis of various reports, logs and transaction data to identify trends, unusual activity and monitor large currency activity; determines if transactions are suspicious in nature, such as check kiting, significant changes in balances, cash structuring in deposits, loans payments and certificate of deposit purchases, wire or ACH transfers, monetary instrument sales, new account openings, etc.
11. Completes and timely files Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) ensuring they are properly documented with related narrative and supporting documentation.
12. Provides maintenance, follow-up and timely response to the Bank’s OFAC system and FinCEN 314(a) and (b) lists and inquiries, and appropriately responds to positive hits detected by the Bank’s AML or OFAC software system.
13. Identifies and mitigates potential risk issues against the Bank; assists in providing BSA, AML, OFAC and CIP compliance support to Bank personnel pertaining to such issues.
Bank of Burlington (In Formation) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Locally owned and operated bank focused on serving business's and providing commercial lending using modern and stream-lined technology. We are responsive to our customers with customized banking solutions and market understanding. Localized decision making allows for quick transactions that allows business agility.
Bank of Burlington (In Organization)
Bank of Burlington (In Organization) Locally owned and operated bank focused on serving business's and providing commercial lending using modern and stream-lined technology. We are responsive to our customers with customized banking solutions and market understanding. Localized decision making allows for quick transactions that allows business agility.
30 Kimball AveSouth Burlington, VT