Responsible for supporting multiple client management teams in the sales, client on-boarding, relationship retention/deepening/satisfaction, deposit fulfillment, operational risk and Compliance processes. Regularly interacts with clients within the context of the relationship plan, identifies unmet client needs, and supports achievement of team or market goals in client delight, deepening, and retention, non-credit loss/fraud prevention, and revenue growth. Serves as point of contact for account openings/closings, primary escalation contact for service-related issues arising out of the contact center, and as liaison for clients in navigating the bank and connecting with various client team business partners and support centers. SSAs may also provide industry, prospecting, and client research support to the client team for use in the sales process and assist with sales presentation content development as requested. Responsibilities include ensuring client relationship data integrity (including primary responsibility for Navigator coverage and deal teams, client contact info, deal pipeline, industry/legal codes, and systems of record linkages timeliness, completeness, and accuracy), and coordinating Client Management Process (CMP) activities. Has primary responsibility for Customer Due Diligence processes by ensuring timely and accurate compliance to policy and regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering, Money Services Businesses, other high risk indicators or industries, and related Know-Your-Client activities. Possesses a strong client focus and awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients. Must also possess good interpersonal, communication, time management, and teaming skills. Reports to the Sales Support Manager.
Position reports to Sales Support Manager. Regularly interacts with clients within the context of the client management process, identifies unmet client needs, and supports achievement of team or market goals in client delight and retention, non-credit loss prevention, and revenue growth. Serves as the initial point of contact for account openings/closings, primary escalation contact for service-related issues arising out of the service center, and as a liaison assisting clients with navigating the bank and interacting with various client team business partners and support centers.
- Ensuring client relationship data integrity (accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of key data elements within LEO, Navigator, including pipeline, and systems of record)
- Coordination and execution of Client Management Process
- Pulse call execution - proactive client calls to gauge client satisfaction, identify cross sale opportunities, and increase client delight
- Strong client interactions with substantial sales performance
- PC Proficient in Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with bank products, services operations, systems, policies, procedures for business/corporate clients.
- Strong client focus/direct client contact experience, excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization and PC skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support various priorities are required.
- Possess a combination of banking center leadership or Commercial or Business Banking or Premier relationship management or support experience, as well as Credit and/or Treasury sales servicing, or operations management experience.
- 4 year degree preferred
Portland, OR, PACWEST CENTER, 1211 SW 5TH AVE,
- United States
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.