Drives Enterprise initiatives and provides market leadership to originators and market aligned financial center partners. Supervises a team of 10+ Lending Officers within local markets, with a focus on Financial Center aligned Lending Officers. Prepares and participates in aligned Financial Center Performance routines, including huddles, market visits, and completing high-impact assessments and aligned coaching. Recruits, hires, coaches, counsels subordinate sales people and monitor sales activities within their sales team. Responsible for conducting training for any new hire or existing hires in both skills development and product training. Ensures sales goals are communicated and met and provides marketing direction and strategy. Monitor and analyze financial center production success via, financial center opportunities and market share capture of those opportunities against target. Manage expense controls, draw management, pricing exceptions, pricing, and bonus reports. Work with quality control units, and other support units to enhance profitability, production and quality control. Will be responsible for some personal production but primary responsibility is leading and managing and coaching and training of LOs.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others
- Ability to work as part of a team, lead and influence teammates on mortgage business priorities
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including a fundamental understanding of standard office applications
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully in an highly complex and matrix environment
- 3-5 years residential mortgage sales experience
- Other financial services sales experience
- Experience with self-sourcing
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding sales production goals
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40