What we do
Decision Strategy Governance (DSG) is a key component of the Credit Risk Framework, ensuring the risk associated with strategies are effectively identified, measured, mitigated and controlled. We have a broad reach covering US Consumer Card, Small Business, Consumer Vehicle Lending & Consumer Real Estate, across Credit, Fraud, Product and Collections with over 175 strategies.
Where you fit in
We are transforming the DSG process and you will have a pivotal role in driving out the innovation to get us to our future state. To be successful you should be curious enough to learn what we do, courageous enough to challenge why while thinking of ways to make the process better and drive those ideas to action. You have a keen interest in things like; collaborating with cross functional teams to identify process/data/automation efficiencies, combining data from multiple sources to create interactive performance monitoring and driving implementation of large initiatives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Drive innovation of DSG process away from manual routines into an automated, data driven, user friendly environment.
- Create data visualization solutions in Tableau to improve business processes.
- Participate in a multi-generational plan to centralize strategy monitoring across the consumer business
- Participate in user acceptance and production testing
- Manage back end data tables, Define data sets to support Decision Strategy Governance platform
- Execute standard policy adherence routines, partner with Technology to develop innovative solutions for policy adherence
- Develop a deep understanding of credit risk and governance oversight.
- 3+ years' experience supporting technology change efforts, end-to-end involvement in process improvement
- Experience supporting Consumer and/or Small Business products
- Proficient in SQL; knowledge of relational databases, ability to write complex queries
- Demonstrated experience with a Business Intelligence tool, preferably Tableau.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written& oral) to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Quantitative, Data Science, Marketing and/or professional certifications
- Experience in Risk, Compliance, Audit, or similar Risk function, Marketing, Business Strategy supporting Consumer and/or Small Business products
- Experience with strategy development and/or monitoring
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and drafting system requirements
- Financial services industry experience, preferably Credit Risk and/or key credit risk metrics
Enterprise Role Overview
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and is engaged in the development of modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Provides analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of performance reports for Senior mgt. Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. May participate in or develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment. Programming experience such as SAS, SQL or Micro Strategy and Master's Degree or large data experience preferred. 2-5 year experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40