Consumer Banking Relationship Specialist (Relationship Banker)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Internal position number- 12116
This Position Qualifies for a $1,000 Sign On Bonus
(External Applicants Only)
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our customers succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with outstanding talent that possesses and displays the following attributes:
- Helpful, friendly, approachable, enthusiastic and professional disposition
- Confident and persuasive inside salesperson
- Accurate and efficient productivity, capable of working autonomously
- Team player approach, capable of thriving in a continually changing environment
- Critical thinking skills
In this role, you will build professional relationships with customers and promote a positive, helpful and friendly team environment. You will utilize your knowledge of consumer banking products and services to help our customers meet their financial needs and goals. You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to help our customers, your team and our bank get better every day, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Our successful team members perform the following responsibilities every day:
- Enthusiastically support the bank’s values and mission
- Engage customers in meaningful conversations regarding their financial needs and goals, identifying consumer products, services and digital solutions, including online banking and mobile applications, to meet those needs
- Open and service personal, consumer accounts
- Identify referral opportunities for more complex business accounts, including deposits, loans, business online banking, and treasury and merchant services
- Cultivate professional relationships with customers, listening carefully to their needs and displaying empathy to provide the best service possible
- Proactively help to resolve customer concerns in a timely, professional and positive manner, escalating issues to next level of authority, as needed
- Display a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism at all times
- Actively promote teamwork, leading by example and taking initiative to assist others
- May facilitate and process account transactions accurately and efficiently to minimize errors and reduce fraud
- Complete all essential training and display enthusiasm for continuous learning, accepting constructive feedback from more experienced team members
- Maintain consistently good punctuality and attendance to work
- Follow Bank policy, procedures and guidelines to protect customers and bank assets
Ability to operate normal and customary equipment/technology used in a business environment, with or without accommodation
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, skills and standards required. Other job responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor degree preferred
- 1+ year experience interacting with people and displaying excellent service skills, demonstrated through work, military and/or education, required
- Basic knowledge of personal finance and household budgeting required
- Knowledge of, experience with and ability to explain bank products, online banking, mobile banking applications, banking cards, etc. preferred
- Experience in retail customer service and/or sales preferred
- NMLS preferred (required for lending activities)
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member FDIC.
If you're interested in working for a highly respected bank with a heritage that spans more than 100 years, check out our current career opportunities. If you don't find what you're looking for today, check back. We're growing and adding positions constantly.
118 West Market LockhartLockhart, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bank OZK
Get fresh Relationship Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.