Bango Distribution Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bango Distribution is a small, family-oriented team of local growers and business owners who combined their growing skills and decades of experience to offer cannabis consumers access to some of California’s most meticulously cultivated cannabis. We found that in the new legal adult-use cannabis market, luxurious, high-quality cannabis quickly became too costly for all cannabis consumers to enjoy. With the belief that everyone deserves to consume cannabis from the “top shelf”, we wanted to be the brand that invites everyone to experience high-quality organic sun-grown cannabis. At Bango Distribution, we pair decades of growing experience and talent with optimal growing conditions to showcase what’s possible when you put extra care into your cannabis.
Bango Distribution is currently looking for an experienced Client Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and outgoing, great customer relations skills, easily able to multitask and juggle multiple accounts at once. The Client Coordinator will work directly with the sales representatives, accounting, and production departments to ensure clientele and company needs are being met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating directly with clientele on all orders; past, present, & future.
- Working with accounting on reconciliations of client accounts.
- Coordinating with the production team on the scheduling of product drop offs, & payment pick ups.
- Coordinating with sales team on all client accounts, both new & old.
- Communicating with clientele to ensure proper documentation has been received.
- Coordinating with sales & production teams to ensure client orders are able to be fulfilled.
- Maintain awareness of strategies around specific clients & client groups.
- Maintain client files.
- Coordinating with production & sales teams on inventory.
- Drafting reports for accounting on all upcoming payments, who they are from, the amounts, and any forms.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age.
At Bango Distribution, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
5355 Skylane Blvd Santa RosaSanta Rosa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Bango Distribution