Assistant Distribution Manager
Bango Distribution Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bango Distribution is a small, family-oriented team of local growers and business owners who combined their growing skills and decades of experience to offer cannabis consumers access to some of California’s most meticulously cultivated cannabis. We found that in the new legal adult-use cannabis market, luxurious, high-quality cannabis quickly became too costly for all cannabis consumers to enjoy. With the belief that everyone deserves to consume cannabis from the “top shelf”, we wanted to be the brand that invites everyone to experience high-quality organic sun-grown cannabis. At Bango Distribution, we pair decades of growing experience and talent with optimal growing conditions to showcase what’s possible when you put extra care into your cannabis.
Bango Distribution is currently looking for an Assistant Distribution Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and outgoing, great customer relations skills, ability to remain organized, and communicate effectively. The Assistant Distribution Manager will work directly with the outside sales representatives, and distribution management, to ensure all company needs and sales inquiries are being met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Production & Operations management to ensure all customer orders are being fulfilled.
- Coordinating with sales staff on client account reconciliations.
- Assisting with the day to day production demands.
- Assisting with managing distribution inventory, including: tracking products, keeping up to date information available to sales team, and all supplies needed.
- Communicating with clientele about shipments and providing customer service.
- Assisting in all administrative duties for distribution.
- 2 years experience in a distribution setting.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age.
At Bango Distribution, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
5355 Skylane Blvd Santa RosaSanta Rosa, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bango Distribution