- You communicate between Client Services and all areas of the hospital for interdepartmental activity to run smoothly and efficiently.
- You are a frontline representative for the Client Service Mananger (CSM) to address daily activities of the service.
- You identify issues and seek frontline resolution
- You follow through to completion to build successful relationships within the hospital.
- You ensure coverage for the CS department to function properly during the shift and that issues are addressed by the proper individual.
- You ensure services are seamless from beginning to end of the client and patient visit.
- You establish and post associate schedules on a bi-weekly basis and is responsible for approving and posting work schedule changes.
- You coach CSCs on basic protocols for improvement and records progress with CSM.
- You collaborate with CSM regarding proper and timely management of associates' performance in Client Services.
- You respond to emergent situations according to BluePearl policy for safety.
- You ensure all daily business transactions conducted by the CST, including check-in and -out processes, refunds, Care Credit application approvals and the daily close are performed and completed on time and with excellence.
High school graduate.
Three to four years' experience in a general or specialty veterinary practice preferred. One year experience in a BluePearl hospital preferred. Prerequisite Client Service Coordinator Level II competencies.
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, state of the art healthcare. We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Our associate benefits include:
- Health, vision, dental, life, and pet insurance package options.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Scrub allowance.
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
- Additional training with unlimited growth potential.
- 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances.
- Referral bonus program.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.