Strategic Planning Analyst II
Banesco USA Miami, FL
- Expired: September 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strategic Planning Analyst II
Banesco USA is seeking a Strategic Planning Analyst II in Coral Gables, FL.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for assisting formulating, implementing, and evaluating competitive strategies through the application of models for strategic analysis, investment activities, and plans of Banesco Financial Group operations in the US; performing technical and analytical job duties in connection with the analysis of investment issues, the planning of business and technical processes and systems, the analysis and development of the core strategy reports, the creation and implementation of investment and portfolio management systems, and the integration of new systems, plans, and technologies.
- Responsible for collaborating and reporting to the LatAm multinational company on various strategic objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Provides support in the Project's Portfolio Planning and Management process to ensure that methodologies adhere to the organization's overall strategy. Assist the VP of Strategic Planning with the facilitation, definition, and implementation of the strategic planning process following the Balanced Scorecard Methodology.
- Assists the senior management with defining needs and problems, conducting studies and surveys to analyze data, advise, and recommend solutions.
- Promotes the application of guidelines on strategic management and project management best practices, methodologies, and processes.
- Provides support for formulating, implementing, and evaluating competitive strategies through the application of methods for strategic analysis on the activities, strategies, and plans.
- Participates in meetings with LatAm multinational companies to collect data and insight on best practices for financial institutions focused on the International market.
- Assists the Project Management Office in the creation and management of the Strategic Portfolio of Initiatives.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the progress of Banesco USA's Strategic Plan, developing and tracking Key Performance Indicators, updating the goals and initiatives. Track and evaluate the progress of each of the identified planning elements using existing databases and new data capture.
- Collaborates with Executive Management in developing, maintaining, and updating the system-wide strategic plan.
- Supports Executives in the management of their strategic plan by collaborating with them in creating actionable steps that reflect and are derived from their most important strategies for each of their business segments.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the Strategic Vision of the organization. The ability to have a holistic and strategic business vision to maximize project synergies, business alignment with the company's strategy, and deliver high impact business solutions.
- Assists in designing and preparing reports and presentations as assigned.
- Uses Modeling and Analytics to develop tools and strategies to enhance the management decision-making process.
- Performs financial cost-benefit analysis to identify business opportunities to capitalize and include in our strategic plan.
- Identifies strategic issues and assure the proper definition and execution of the gap closing plans.
- Continuously monitor the environment and the competition to identify market trends and business opportunities.
- Collaborates on the creation of the Strategic Plan by conducting and leading group sessions and discussion with different stakeholders. Good understanding of Strategic Planning Models and Frameworks such as: Porter Five Forces, Ansoff Matrix, PESTEL, SWOT Analysis, etc.
- Responsible for completing annual training programs required for essential job functions and more advance training plans to enhance job-specific skills as considered by the supervisor.
- Must have a Master's Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or related field and three years of experience performing Strategic Planning in a financial institution. Experience need not be gained post-Masters.
- Must also have three years of experience with process analysis, mapping and improvement implementation; performing cost-benefit analysis; collaborating and reporting with Latin American multinational companies; performing data analysis using Power BI, QLIQ, or Tableau; Agile Methodology; Project Management; and Knowledge of Financial Regulations and practices.
- This is not a remote position.
Apply by November 24th, 2021 at www.BanescoUSA.com/careers.
BusinessView all jobs at Banesco USA