- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Seeking a highly motivated, well-organized, and reliable individual for a Project Coordinator position for a construction firm. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be able to learn and grow with this well-established Commercial Construction Company. This individual will work closely with project managers to oversee assigned projects.Compensation:
$45,000 - $65,000Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting 2-3 Project Managers
- Creating and tracking all subcontract agreements and purchase orders
- Process and tracking of all submittals
- Generating PCOs and PCRs, as well as creating subcontractor change orders
- Send and track all RFI’s given by Project Manager and Superintendent
- Correspondence to subcontractors regarding performance on projects
- General office duties
- Setting up new projects
- Sage/Timberline experience preferred, will train the right person on the system.
- Construction experience, knowledge of general construction terms and Microsoft Office are a must
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
We have almost 35 years of experience in the state of Florida, with a large portfolio of commercial work in the public and private sectors. We are a family-owned business and take pride in a non-hierarchical company structure - everyone is respected here. Our superintendents and project managers work as a team. We give significant responsibility to our project managers in exchange for competitive pay, loyalty to our company, and "getting it done." You can expect a bonus for excellent performance. We include parental leave benefits and allow flexible schedules, and women are encouraged to apply. College degree preferred, five years of experience preferred.
Bandes ConstructionDunedin, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.