PROJECT OVERSIGHT SUPPORT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Oversight Support:
In need of Project Oversight Support that will need to have 15 years' experience, a. On-site BGI personnel shall support the onsite NNSA APM project management team, herein referred to as the Federal Team. BGI personnel shall support Federal Team member responsibilities as identified by this SOW, and as coordinated by the DOE NNSA FPDs.
b. Project Oversight Support includes, but not be limited to, recommending the FPD processes, procedures, and resources for the following project activities:
* Construction management/project management for all activities related to this contract.
*Baseline development and management, and oversight of the performance of these activities by others.
* Constructability Reviews - Independent and structured reviews of construction bid documents to make certain the work requirements are clear, the documents are coordinated, and they assist the contractor in bidding, construction, and project administration to result in no impacts on the project.
*Change control management and execution, and oversight of the performance of these activities by others.
*Project performance analysis and reporting, and oversight of the performance of these activities by others.
*Risk management analysis, and oversight of the performance of these activities by others.
* Value Engineering Studies - Reviews of projects' designs and construction plans for the purpose of enhancing value for the Government.
* Quality Assurance - Assist the NNSA team in verifying the M&O Contractor quality control construction activities are performed according to the approved drawings, specifications, and procedures. Particular emphasis will be required for determining compliance with NRC/DOE Nuclear Quality requirements (NQA-1).
*Safety in Design - Provide oversight of safety documentation, processes, and procedures necessary for the execution of DOE/NNSA projects. This includes the requirement for specific subject matter expertise in relation to Nuclear Safety policies and requirements as they apply to the design, construction, and operation of NNSA nuclear facilities.
* Construction Safety- Provide construction plan reviews and site inspections to determine compliance with safety requirements, particularly where nuclear facility construction is planned, or taking place.
* Acquisition Oversight - Assist the NNSA team in overseeing the M&O Contractor acquisition of materials and systems for LANL and all other NNSA site projects. Of particular importance will be the monitoring of materials and systems acquired under requirements for NQA-1 nuclear quality and/or Commercial Grade Dedication (NQA-1 equivalent).
* Resource and staffing analyses.
* Close-out Support - Review and provide assistance for Readiness Assessment, Management Self Assessments, other commissioning activities, and final turnover as required by DOE Orders and per established DOE processes and procedures.
*The BGI shall prepare updates to existing procedures/guidelines or new procedures/guidelines for SA oversight of work on NNSA projects.
Banda Group International, LLC (BGI) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. BGI believes that diversity and inclusion among out teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Banda Group International Llc
AddressLos Alamos, NM
Get fresh Oversight jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.