Senior Rehabilitation Psychologist
Bancroft Mount Laurel, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you passionate about helping people with disabilities? Do you believe your purpose is to improve the lives of others? The clinical team at Bancroft NeuroRehab includes the most skilled therapists, clinicians, and brain injury specialists, working closely together to create individualized plans for people with acquired brain injuries and neurological conditions. Together, we empower each person we serve to realize their best life.
Help Others Rebound, Recover and Reconnect.
For more than 30 years, Bancroft NeuroRehab has been working with patients to help them rebound, recover, and reconnect after experiencing a brain injury, stroke, and other neurological conditions. As a part of our clinician team, you’ll use the most comprehensive evidence-based therapies and treatment programs to help the people in your care to rebound, recover and reconnect.
Bancroft NeuroRehab is looking for a Senior Rehabilitation Psychologist to join our team!
The Senior Rehabilitation Psychologist provides direct, consultative, and supportive assessment and therapeutic services in neurorehabilitation and psychotherapy to persons served and outpatients. Provides supervision and mentorship to staff psychologists, social workers, cognitive rehabilitation therapists/specialists, and postdoctoral fellows/interns/students, as assigned. Plays a key role in program development for individual and group services, including outpatient specialty clinics.
- Provides clinical supervision and mentorship to neurorehabilitation psychologists, social workers, and cognitive rehabilitation staff, post doctoral fellows, interns, and practicum students, as assigned.
- Actively engages in program development initiatives for individual and group services. Takes a lead role in developing outpatient specialty clinics; implements new programs, as approved by departmental leadership and based on program priorities.
- Provides direct and consultative psychological and neuropsychological services, treatments, and intervention in accordance with regulations, standards, and guidelines defined by the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), N.J. State Board of Psychology and Code of Ethical Practice, Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Individual Program Plan (IPP), and established Bancroft policies and procedures.
- Conducts diagnostic assessments and develops intervention plans for individual persons served, as needed or as assigned.
- Provides direct psychological therapy, treatment services, and intervention to persons serve.
- Provides consultative services in rehabilitation psychology to Trans-Disciplinary Team (TDT) and other staff members, persons served family members, and residential direct care givers (both within and outside of the Bancroft organization.
- Facilitates a team approach to program development, implementation, and monitoring by effectively collaborating with all specialty/clinical disciplines, residential, vocational, staff, and families to identify and best meet the individual rehabilitation needs of each person served.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or a related psychological field required with current licensure by the State of New Jersey. Board certified in Rehabilitation Psychology, Health Psychology, or Clinical Neuropsychology through the American Board of Professional Psychology encouraged/preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate medical information, test results, diagnoses and/or proposed treatment in a manner easily understood is required. Knowledge of psychosocial counseling techniques, educational development test administration and interpretation, and interviewing and psychological/developmental assessment skills required. Knowledge of state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and standards pertaining to the provision of psychosocial services to disabled individuals required.
Effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required with a strong desire to work with neurologically-challenged individuals. Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team required. Ability to implement crisis intervention techniques required. Attainment of CPR, First Aid, and Crisis Prevention and Intervention certification within the first 90 days of employment required. Valid driver’s license required in incumbent’s legal name and current address with no provisional restrictions. Minimum 18 years of age required.
- Meaningful Purpose: We truly make a difference in the lives of others, which inspires us to be better people, and gives us purpose.
- Lasting Bonds: We are a close-knit, committed team who feel like a second family
- Personal Growth: There are opportunities to learn and build skills, professional development, career advancement, tuition assistance, and loan repayment programs
- Outstanding Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, retirement savings program, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and more
What May Challenge You:
- Every hour of each day is different
- Caring for the people we serve can be physically, mentally, and emotionally tough
At Bancroft, you’ll do more than just make an impact. We are a care team of 2,700 employees across 200+ facilities and homes in NJ, PA, and DE committed to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve and their loved ones. Together, we work diligently and compassionately, to improve the lives of the people we serve. Find your purpose and more at Bancroft.
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team member can feel a true sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Bancroft, we are 2,500 people devoted to making a difference in the lives of those we serve, support and treat. We are teachers, behavior analysts, case managers, rehabilitation therapists, healthcare providers, psychologists, navigators, social workers and program associates who work with heart, respect and collaboration.
WHAT WE DO:
Bancroft provides vital human and healthcare programs and services with clinical excellence and compassion. We provide opportunity for lifelong learning. We provide for the health and well-being of those we serve through direct patient care in familiar environments and coordination of medical, behavioral and clinical services.
WHY WE DO IT:
All of us at Bancroft are passionate about unlocking the potential in each person in our care. We provide hope to families whose wish for their loved one is to live life to its fullest.
We believe in One World. For Everyone.
BancroftWhy Work Here?
If you are passionate about improving the lives of those you serve, join our AMAZING Bancroft Team!!!
WHO WE ARE: At Bancroft, we are 2,500 people devoted to making a difference in the lives of those we serve, support and treat. We are teachers, behavior analysts, case managers, rehabilitation therapists, healthcare providers, psychologists, navigators, social workers and program associates who work with heart, respect and collaboration. WHAT WE DO: Bancroft provides vital human and healthcare programs and services with clinical excellence and compassion. We provide opportunity for lifelong learning. We provide for the health and well-being of those we serve through direct patient care in familiar environments and coordination of medical, behavioral and clinical services. WHY WE DO IT: All of us at Bancroft are passionate about unlocking the potential in each person in our care. We provide hope to families whose wish for their loved one is to live life to its fullest. We believe in One World. For Everyone.
AddressMount Laurel, NJ