Make a difference in the lives of others!
Join us at our Career Fair
Learn more about Bancroft and our wonderful opportunities
Direct Support Professional - Career Fair
Monday, February 24, 2020
10am - 12pm
The Ocean County College
101 Washington Street, Toms River NJ 08753
Walk Ins Encouraged!
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success!
For over 125 years, Bancroft has been making a difference in the lives of many. The organization is well known for helping people with disabilities achieve fulfilling lives while improving their function, activity and participation in society. Bancroft’s reputation for excellence is based on its commitment to providing a spectrum of individualized services, treating each person with respect and dignity, and providing services in an encouraging and supportive environment.
Bancroft is looking for motivated Direct Support Professional for our NeuroRehab programs located in Brick and Toms River. Our Direct Support Professional must have a strong desire to work with people recovering from traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries and neurological conditions.
About Bancroft's NeuroRehab Program:
For those requiring supervised living, Bancroft NeuroRehab offers an array of residential group homes and apartments in attractive communities throughout southern and central New Jersey. Services include customized supervision, access to social, recreational and spiritual activities, behavioral programming and more. We provide transportation to and from day programs, outpatient rehabilitation services, medical appointments and community activities
Direct Support Professionals provide supervision, guidance, instruction, skill building, and/or rehabilitation to assigned persons served within a specific Program site regarding daily living activities, safety, vocational activities, and interaction with others.
What we offer you:
- Career paths and the opportunity to grow with us
- College discounts and reimbursement of up to $5,250 each year
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health care coverage
- Generous paid time off based on years of service
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a related field preferred
- Current college students or recent graduates desired
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check necessary