Make a difference in the lives of others!
Join us at our Career Fair at the Mount Laurel Campus
Learn more about Bancroft and our wonderful opportunities
Direct Support Professional - Career Fair
Saturday November 16, 2019
10am - 1pm
311 Walton Ave, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Walk Ins Encouraged!
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success!
For over 125 years, Bancroft has been making a difference in the lives of many. The organization is well known for helping people with disabilities achieve fulfilling lives while improving their function, activity and participation in society. Bancroft’s reputation for excellence is based on its commitment to providing a spectrum of individualized services, treating each person with respect and dignity, and providing services in an encouraging and supportive environment.
Bancroft is looking for Direct Support Professionals who are passionate about providing quality care in a positive and empathetic manner. Our Direct Care Professionals must have a strong desire to work with autistic, intellectually and/or developmentally disabled individuals.
Direct Support Professionals provide supervision, guidance, instruction, skill building, and/or rehabilitation to assigned persons served within a specific Program site regarding daily living activities, safety, vocational activities, and interaction with others.
What we offer you:
- Career paths and the opportunity to grow with us
- College discounts and reimbursement of up to $5,250 each year
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health care coverage
- Generous paid time off based on years of service
- Acute Programs Shift Differential
- Back-end Shift Differential (Friday 3pm - Sunday 7am)
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in a related field preferred
- Current college students or recent graduates desired
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check necessary