The ABA Associate carries out behavioral treatment plans for our residents in a campus based setting. We are looking for ABA Associate that are passionate about providing quality care in a positive and empathetic manner.
Our ABA Associates carry out behavioral treatment plans and are responsible for collecting direct observational data.
ABA Associates provide assistance with daily living activities that may include, but are not limited to, personal hygiene, social awareness, meal preparation, money management, and housekeeping.
The ABA Associates provides personal care and supervision, actively participating in the life growth of each individual. They will teach them daily living and functional skills to help individuals achieve personal goals and transition to less restrictive residential settings.
ABA Associates will also be responsible for accompanying individuals to healthcare appointments and community outings and providing safe transportation.
ABA Associates will be responsible for resolving problem behavior situations and providing intervention while adhering to Bancroft’s quality standards for safety and approved crisis techniques.
The ABA Associates will complete paperwork and provide regular documentation as required. They will maintain effective communication with residents and their parents, guardians and other family members.
Our ABA Associates must have a strong desire to work with and make a difference in the lives of autistic, intellectually and/or developmentally disabled children.
What we offer you:
- Tuition Reimbursement of $5,250 each year toward a college degree
- Tuition Repayment offering $5,000 annually toward college loans
- Onsite M.A. in Applied Psychology: ABA through Rider University with tuition paid in full by Bancroft
- Chance to earn supervision hours toward BCBA or BCaBA requirements while simultaneously gaining hands on experience
- Opportunity to participation in clinical research and work with leaders in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Many of our ABA Associates have been promoted into positions of advancement throughout Bancroft and accepted into top undergraduate and graduate degree programs
Bachelor’s degree or current enrollment with a minimum of 60 credits toward a degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Social Work, Human Services or a related field required
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check necessary