Director Senior Client Account Executive
- Expired: November 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 20 years, The Bancorp has been providing nonbank companies with the people, processes, and banking technology to meet their individual needs. As a result, we have become an industry-leading provider of reliable technology-forward solutions that move our partners’ businesses into the future. At The Bancorp, We Define Fintech Partnerships. The Bancorp does more than just enable our clients’ product innovations, we create lasting partnerships with a future-focused approach to technology and services. Today and every day, we work to continuously transform the payments landscape.
The Senior Client Account Executive for the Fintech Solutions Group will be responsible for maintaining, overseeing, and fostering relationships within their assigned strategic partnership(s). The Senior Client Account Executive within The Bancorp’s Fintech Solutions Group will report directly to the Head of Client Services for the Fintech Solutions Group and will be directly responsible for managing and overseeing one or more of the Bank’s most strategic relationships. The Senior Client Account Executive will regularly interface with both Senior and Executive Leadership across The Bancorp and will be responsible for fostering an environment of collaboration. The Senior Client Account Executive will maintain an emphasis on achieving strategic growth through development of new products and services for their assigned partnership(s) as well as working with internal support and risk management functions to ensure product and relationship compliance. The Senior Account Executive will direct a team of additional relationship support staff assigned to their partnership(s) to ensure the needs of the bank and its partners are met.Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with their assigned partner(s) to identify and execute on growth strategies. Promotes Bancorp products and services that can best support their current and future strategic goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior level executives at their assigned partner(s). Fosters an environment of collaboration, trust, and accountability.
- Facilitates meetings with assigned partner(s) to review performance against key performance metrics, plans for remediating any identified compliance and risk management issues, projections for current business growth, as well as any future growth initiatives.
- Acts as an escalation point for staff as well as partners to ensure efficient resolution of any issues or concerns.
- Prepares presentations for senior and executive leadership on key performance indicators for their assigned partner(s). Works with other senior departmental leadership to recommend and implement enhancements to increase operational effectiveness and manage risk exposures.
- Identifies, presents, and advocates for assigned partner’s new product enhancements to internal stakeholders.
- Works within the department and across bank support and risk management functions to ensure projects are appropriately proceeding and resourced.
- Works closely with partners and internal teams to resolve problems and issues as they arise. Ensures all necessary resources are brought to bear in order to develop win-win solutions for both the partner and the bank. Develops plans to mitigate or correct any issues.
- Acts as an advocate for assigned partners with the Bank’s oversight and control functions in order to interpret and relay the partner’s perspective and needs. Understand and effectively communicate partner needs and their impact on Bancorp’s operations.
- Represents the core values and experience Bancorp brings to the partnership in client discussions.
- Acts as a liaison and subject matter expert for project managers to ensure that partner products are brought to market as intended.
- Overseas risk management and compliance processes in ensuring that the client has met and continues to meet all due diligence requirements, bank standards, compliance rules, regulations, policies, and practices.
- Provides support to other staff members to ensure that any identified regulatory, compliance and operational issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5+ Years of Senior-level Relationship Management/Account Management experience.
- Demonstrated success in balancing and managing the interests of external partners and internal operations and servicing teams.
- 8+ Years sales or relationship management experience with demonstrated success in key account management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the banking and fintech industry.
- Position is required to travel up to 20 percent.
#ZRBackground & EEO Statement:
Working at The Bancorp Bank, N.A. and Benefits Information: click here
Employment with The Bancorp Bank, N.A. includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
The Bancorp Bank, N.A. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Bancorp Bank, The
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Senior Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.