Site Supervisor / Superintendent - Construction
Bancare. Inc. Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing Chicago-based construction, equipment and service organization serving the banking industry seeks Construction Supervisors / Superintendents experienced in all facets of general construction. We're looking for a positive hands on individual!
Your skills include:
- Oversee the construction activities that take place on the worksite and will be involved in the supervision of subcontractors and co-workers
- Assure goals of projects are implemented and completed
- Deliver projects on time and on budget per construction budgets
- Ensure quality workmanship that meets required specifications
- Create and manage schedules and phasing plans for timely execution of projects
- Ability to implement and oversee construction efforts at multiple work sites.
- Identifies and shares creative opportunities for value engineering
- Keep Project Management informed of all aspects of projects and activities
- Assure punch list and inspections are completed
- Works with city inspectors to ensure we meet all code requirements and pass inspections
- Maintains and reinforces safety protocol
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Great Construction Site Supervisors have the following:
- Positive attitude and willingness to encourage co-workers
- Excellent communications skills
- Established credibility and integrity
- Experience in supervising construction projects
- Diligent with paperwork and procedures
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- The willingness to accept other job responsibilities as needed
- Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
- Ability to evaluate craftsmanship
- Ability to organize time, material, and labor
- The ability to multitask and supervise numerous crews handling a variety of tasks
- Thorough knowledge of all facets of construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, and other construction related software
- Excellent understanding of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, foundations, carpentry and masonry work
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Excellent management skills in construction, project management or related industries
- Knowledge of business ownership in the construction industry and interested in opportunity use personal experience with an established company
- Nights and weekend availability
- Must have basic hand tools
- Travel both in an out of state required
- Flexible work hours required - may include days, nights, and weekends
- Satisfactory driving record in accordance with company driving policy
- Pass drug test
- Background check
- Work laptop
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Company contributed health/dental insurance
- Life insurance
Our success has been based on putting our clients first and having a positive work environment. If you have a construction background or an aptitude for construction, apply today!
Bancare provides construction services, equipment sales and service, as well as tech support and facility maintenance.
Commercial construction is a significant portion of our business. From remodeling to full ground up construction, we do it all and do it right. The financial industry appreciates and recognizes our quality, and we will continue to uphold our reputation by providing the highest standards for our customers.
Bancare. Inc.Why Work Here?
Help us build better banks while you build a better career. Come work with us at Bancare!
With more than 40 years in business, nobody has more experience. Bancare has been your local ally in the bank equipment business since 1972. Our client relationships span years and even decades, which is a testament to our sales and service philosophy. Bancare provides construction services, equipment sales and service, as well as tech support and facility maintenance. Commercial construction is a significant portion of our business. From remodeling to full ground up construction, we do it all and do it right. The financial industry appreciates and recognizes our quality, and we will continue to uphold our reputation by providing the highest standards for our customers.