Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Bancare. Inc. Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bancare, Inc. is hiring experienced Commercial Construction Project Managers to join our team!
You will supervise commercial construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that your projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints. A strong understanding of the construction industry and the ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment are important. These positions include periodic travel to job sites in Midwest region including Michigan and Ohio.
Education, knowledge and experience:
- BS in Construction Management
- 2-15 years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools and software relevant to job functions, experience with Procore is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written as well as presentation skills
- Develop and implement the design of facility projects and execute for construction.
- Network and build relationships with external and internal contacts at all levels of the organization
- Recommend opportunities for improvement in facilities, design, engineering and planning practices and procedures.
- Oversee and provide estimating procedures for accurate project budgets, and, bidding, for both renovations and new construction projects in accordance with company standards.
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, contracted workers, and subcontractors as required. Reviews and tracks daily progress and provides feedback as required. construction workers and subcontractors
- Ensures proper operation of systems in compliance with required regulations and codes.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Create new and utilize existing planning procedures plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks for best interest of company and team members
- Provide direction on the design and construction of improvement projects to meet end user needs.
- Develops and monitors construction documentation to ensure financial protection, including progress payments, retainage and general insurance
- Monitors and reviews new equipment and construction materials for use
- Manage capital and expense projects and track expenditures to department level
- Develop accurate specifications of required work and prepare RFP for bidding
- Develop and implement the process to manage the project and service contracts appropriately with all required documentation.
- Implement Facilities Engineering & Planning procedures, standards and guideline provided/directed by client.
- Assist in preparing assessments, feasibilities, proposals in line with department’s operating, strategic and tactical plans.
- Develop and mentor staff through open communication, training and development opportunities, and performance assessment
Responsible for proper supervision and successful implementation of the following:
- Preparing project schedules for client
- Ensure onsite and offsite construction projects comply with building and safety regulations
- Ensure quality construction standards and use of proper construction techniques are practiced
- Construction projects from inception to completion
- Implementation of facilities related technology projects
- Installation, maintenance, operation, and repair of architectural and electrical systems
- Selecting appropriate tools, equipment, and materials for project use
- Ensure contractual conditions for performance are met
Schedule and host meetings, presentations, and training sessions such as:
- Departmental and team updates
- Current project status (weekly)
- Future state action plans
- Client presentations
Full benefits available and we are immediately interviewing skilled candidates, we look forward to your application!
Bancare provides construction services, equipment sales and service, as well as tech support and facility maintenance.
Commercial construction is a significant portion of our business. From remodeling to full ground up construction, we do it all and do it right. The financial industry appreciates and recognizes our quality, and we will continue to uphold our reputation by providing the highest standards for our customers.
Bancare. Inc.Why Work Here?
Help us build better banks while you build a better career. Come work with us at Bancare!
With more than 40 years in business, nobody has more experience. Bancare has been your local ally in the bank equipment business since 1972. Our client relationships span years and even decades, which is a testament to our sales and service philosophy. Bancare provides construction services, equipment sales and service, as well as tech support and facility maintenance. Commercial construction is a significant portion of our business. From remodeling to full ground up construction, we do it all and do it right. The financial industry appreciates and recognizes our quality, and we will continue to uphold our reputation by providing the highest standards for our customers.