Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for an experienced Treasury Management Counselor, banking.
Your specific duties will include:
- Activities to identify, review and evaluate Bank’s client and prospect needs and requirements, in accordance with Bank’s objectives; focusing on payments, deposits, online banking and fraud prevention
- Makes calls on commercial banking clients and prospects, identifying new business relationships and strengthening existing business relationships
- Attain and maintain new cash management sales targets, via in-person and telephone contacts
- Be an expert on Treasury Management Banking Products
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5 years banking cash management product knowledge and sales experience
- Track record of sales success and goal attainment in treasury management
- Industry knowledge of all facets of Treasury management
- Business development and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related is preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.514.1515.