Operations Officer - banking
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for an experienced Operations Officer, banking Your specific duties will include:
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Check, verify, balance daily work
- Update check log and FRB pledge log
- Audit New Account documents and create account in system
- Send weekly loan expiration and overdue reports
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for head office and depts
- Be in compliance with BSA and regulations
- 3 years' banking industry work experience
- Speak Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
BancForceWhy Work Here?
Workway BancForce is an organization founded by financial professionals, for financial professionals.
Workway was created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. A well-established, trusted name in the financial industry, we are known not only as the staffing service of choice for employers, but also as a reliable, well-connected place for our employees to find great job opportunities. For our clients, this means that we have an extensive referral database that has been built over the years by satisfied employees.
AddressSan Francisco, CA