Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer, banking. Your specific duties will include:
- Coordinate with BSA Officer to enhance all branch wide compliance including credit, BSA, IT, HR, operations, and accounting.
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the bank’s compliance program
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues with the branches are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved
Specific qualifications for the position include:
· Bank Compliance experience is required
· Knowledgeable about government and financial regulations and laws
· Must be bilingual – English – Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail email@example.com or call 972.514.1515.