Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facil Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 to $10 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
We have an urgent need for a caregiver or home health aide in the Tampa near St. Joseph main Hospital area. CNA not required, but experience in caregiving is necessary. You may apply during weekday between 10am - 3pm.
- Multifunction job position including providing highest quality ADL care which is bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene & mobility if needed. Keeping inventory of medical and food supply when necessary, light cleaning, activities and may involve food preparation. Describes most of our very own daily home routines when caring for your child, family or elder.
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and work well within a team environment.
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Assisting with self- administration of medications, maintaining the MARs/MORs up to date, faxing new orders to pharmacy, making sure medications refills are in place and maintaining resident records up to date, report changes to nurse administrator.
- Measure and record vital signs when requested to do so.
- In good physical and mental health and free of communicable diseases.
- Education: High School or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required) & Spanish (Preferred)
- Work Authorization: United States (Required)
- CPR & First Aid
- Level 2 Background check
- Med Tech Certification
- Recent tuberculosis (PPD) immunization Fax resumes to 813-872-0698
- Schedule from 6pm to 8am
**** Willing to train, can have our pharmacy provide Med Tech Training, Facility will provide all mandated courses, some pay holiday, 401K, Holiday events… perfect place to get experience while providing excellent care to the senior community
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: $9.00 to $10..00/hr
Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facil
2730 W Wilder Ave TampaTampa, FL