Entry Level Retail Sales Associate
Hourly + Bonus+ Commission
We are currently looking to fill positions for our rapidly growing sales team in the Harrisburg area. Our innovative firm is looking for outstanding, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the consumer sales pipeline and promotional sales strategy and its implementation in the local region. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a progressive local firm and make an immense impact on emerging and established brands with a team of highly ambitious, contemporary, and fun people. Our company is a team oriented business that thrives by supporting one another, and by promoting exclusively from within.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be the first point of contact for our clients new and existing customers whom you come into contact with, therefore your primary focus will be on the needs of our customers and help find them the most fitted promotion to suit their preferences. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals that have strong people skills to fill entry-level Sales Associate positions.
Responsibilities and Tasks of the Entry Level Retail Sales Associate:
- Meet, greet, and thank customers and provide friendly, informed service to them.
- Suggest value-added and related products by actively listening to customer needs to promote client brands and increase sales.
- Learn about new products and promotions on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with in-store promotions and deals.
- Participate in meetings and promotional training as required.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Requirements of the Entry Level Sales Associate:
- Experience in sales promotion, marketing promotion, promotional sales, promotional marketing, and similar roles an asset but not required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded