We are seeking talented individuals who can join our successful and growing Inside Sales team. Enjoy a quick-learning professional environment with a culture that fosters collaboration, growth, training, while exploring new ways to best serve our customers and exhibit business growth. In this fun and exciting role, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing clients' base and new clients. Opportunities for advancement and bonus pay incentives are available for the right candidate.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing clients
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing client issues
- Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 1 years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent training and customer services skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Able to be flexible in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently -- self-starter
- Competitive weekly pay, commission, bonuses
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunity
- Supportive work environment
- Professional Development training available
- Major holidays off
and much more!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online.