Located in the historic Bradbury building, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s mission to revolutionize employment hasn’t been done since The Labor Movement. The team that will accomplish it is a team full of drivers.
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Email Marketing Manager to develop and execute email programs and campaigns that drive engagement, subscriptions, and up-sells for Bambee HR. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be creative and own the email communication between Bambee and its users at every milestone.
- Drive sales through nurturing our lead base. You will optimize our lead nurturing process to maximize subscriptions.
- Develop a comprehensive email content strategy. You will own the email communication at every milestone. This includes email content, cadence, and frequency. Customer journeys differ based on market segment and you’ll have the freedom to develop strategies around that too.
- Build campaigns from inception to production. Manage creative development and tactical execution of campaigns, including project kickoffs with stakeholders and coordination with design, product, data and sales teams.
- Turn data into insights. You will monitor, track, and report email marketing KPIs such as open rates, CTR, and Revenue per email. Your reports and dashboards will allow you to quickly identify trends and spot opportunities.
- Continuously test and optimize. You will manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting. Found a gap in communication or underperforming campaign? Let’s develop the test, define the KPIs, and measure the results.
- Ensure compliance around email processes. You will keep up with email compliance regulations and ensure compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM), and deliverability.
- Stay ahead of the curve. You will track email best practices and monitor industry trends. Want to implement new technology or enhance our email communication capabilities? Make the business case to move us towards the future.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 3-5+ years of experience strategizing and executing email campaigns
- Familiar with Customer.IO and/or experience with email marketing platforms like Responsys, Sailthru, etc.
- Lives and breaths data and have shown an ability to make data-driven decisions
- Proven track record of developing email campaigns that drive engagement.
- Experienced in high volume consumer or SAAS campaigns for consumer or small medium business markets.
- Understand how email can look different across device sizes.
- Deep understanding of marketing psychology and concepts.
- Exceptional attention to detail balanced by an ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with smart highly motivated team members
What’s in It for You
You will help drive our initiatives to serve our client base, making a large impact for small and medium-sized businesses all across the country. This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected and you will be able to create your vision. Join our team.
- Unlimited time off policy
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Health equipment reimbursement to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Personal travel reimbursement to promote new life and travel experiences
- Reimbursement to encourage participation in arts and cultural events
- Office in one of the most iconic buildings in Downtown Los Angeles
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.