- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We’re looking to hire an HR Specialist that will focus on providing immediate HR support to our clients while providing best-in-class customer service and HR to small business owners in multiple states and industries. This is a truly unique opportunity to build upon your current HR knowledge while developing a vast new understanding of HR across all 50 states.
For those that are early in their HR careers (1-2 years of experience) and eager to quickly learn and grow, this is the role for you. Your focus will be on providing prompt and outstanding support while rapidly growing your HR skills by supporting our vast and diverse customer base.
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of management experience with a solid foundation in HR disciplines and best practices or have 2+ years in an HR role
- You have previous experience in customer service
- You’re able to research and utilize reliable external and internal resources to support customers
- You have proven knowledge of HR topics such as employee relations, and wage and hour guidelines
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with clients and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and messages that clearly articulate your research
- You’re organized, sincere, empathetic, and proactive
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
What You'll Do
As we value collaboration at Bambee, this position is based in our DTLA office. Are you comfortable commuting to our office Monday- Friday?
- Provide immediate guidance on HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by delivering timely and easy-to-understand solutions to clients via online chat, email and phone.
- Provide a high quality of service and rapid response to our client requests, measured by key performance indicators
- Train and educate clients and their employees on Bambee’s products and services
- Research HR questions and requests to support our rapidly growing customer base.
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don't contribute!), a generous vacation policy, medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid, life insurance, a generous health and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, a dog-friendly office, annual staff retreat, frequent company dinners and happy hours, and professional development.
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
BambeeWhy Work Here?
Awesome work culture, an opportunity for growth, opportunity to make a difference in small business
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market - small businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you. Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
755 S. Los Angeles StLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Bambee