Think pre-COVID. What was your career like? Were you overworked? Underpaid? Underappreciated?
Why go back to that?
The state of Maryland is reopening more businesses every day, and with that comes an opportunity and a choice. You can either sit at home, or you can get up and grab yourself an opportunity.
Position: Office Supply Sales Rep
- Offering reliable customer service and sales services to current and new customers
- Consulting directly with customers about services offered
- Ability to obtain client retention
- Meeting weekly sales quotas
- Daily morning meetings
- Open availability to work Mon - Fri
- Continuing education (provided by Raleigh Marketing Consultants)
- Leading a team
Daily, this position maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts. Resolves customer issues/problems, researches, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales. May assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes, or negotiations.
- Customer Service experience
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work as a team or as an individual
- Interest in advancement with our company
- Ability to be self motivated
- Sales and Marketing
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area of customer service or sales. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager.