Science Resource Learning Center Lab Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Individual will help meet the needs of the SRLC in accommodating at least 300 -800 student visits weekly per semester. In addition, this individual will provide technical support to those students using the Science Resource Learning Center (SRLC) computer lab, equipment, models, etc.
- Maintain the SRLC in accordance with BCCC computer lab policies and procedures.
- Assist faculty/Tutors at the SRLC for office hour/tutoring sessions.
- Assist faculty with practice exam set up in SRLC for Biology, Anatomy/Physiology, Micro courses
- Assist students with audio-video, computer usage, and software guidance.
- Assist faculty when required with departmental activities / projects.
- Copying of SRLC handouts, brochures, and other materials.
- Maintain daily sign-in/attendance record of student use of SRLC.
- Monitor equipment and keep all rooms neat and tidy, sanitize stations after each student use in keeping with current Collegewide COVID policy and procedures.
- Inventory Control of computer software, liaise with IT Department for updates and troubleshooting.
- Assist in Inventory Control and procurement of models for SRLC.
- Science student or AA degree, or past computer lab tech experience.
- Computer literate.
- Conversant with college LMS - Canvas.
- Experience with Microsoft office and windows and BSTEM Department software.
Baltimore City Community College
ScienceView all jobs at Baltimore City Community College