Baltimore City Community College Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Description/Job SummaryJob Summary:
- Plan, conduct and assess instructional activities - to include safety, proper use of tools, construction math, blueprint reading and introduction to construction trades.
- Maintain educational records, inventory, and tool control logs.
- Track student achievement by coordinating and administering tests in accordance with acceptable reporting procedures;
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
- Provide hands-on instruction and practical training to include how you inspect vehicles prior to and following each trip.
- Provides instruction to adult learners with varying educational levels, abilities, and backgrounds and is able to appropriately adapt and deliver material to multiple experience levels.
- Uses appropriate technology to enhance student learning outcomes.
- Utilizes a course syllabus for each course taught following established institutional guidelines
- Makes recommendations for program improvements as appropriate and required.
- Interfaces regularly with the project team and other instructors and attend scheduled meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of student records and other sensitive subject matter.
- Works assigned schedule exhibits regular and predictable attendance.
- Prepare students to take the exam.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Five years documented hospitality work experience
- BA/BS from a regionally accredited institution
- 2 years documented teaching experience
- Computer skill in MS Office
- Certified in Hospitality
- 7 years of experience working in Hospitality
- 7 years of teaching in the Hospitality field