We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Training available.
· Process Vendor accounts and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data
· Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and expenses properly posted
· Verify discrepancies and resolve vendor issues
· Generate reports detailing accounts payable status
· Any other tasks as assigned by management
· Some working experience as accounts payable clerk
· Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Hands-on experience in spreadsheets and QuickBooks online and desktop accounting software
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office
· Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Multiple entities, so organization skills are necessary
Candidates will be tested on basic accounting knowledge, example – what is use tax?
Small office, so must be flexible to be cross trained in accounts receivable and office administration.
8 paid holidays, eligible after 90 days
5 days of vacation after one year of employment
3 sick days per year after 90 days