Experienced Pizza Maker
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
BallenIsles Country Club is searching for a qualified Pizza Maker with personality, exceptional people skills, and a positive attitude.BallenIlses Country Club has lots of ways for you to grow!
The Pizza Maker Responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing member’s orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during the afternoon/evening shift, 5 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
· Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
· Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese-stuffed
· Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
· Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
· Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
· Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
· Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
Requirements and skills
· Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
· Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
· Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and brick or stone oven
· Understanding of food hygiene
· Good time-management skills
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
We offer outstanding benefits and compensation plans, including medical, dental, vision, insurance, and short-term disability. Other benefits include 401k, paid personal time off, paid holidays, and a lot more!
BallenIsles is open 7 days a week, 12 months per year, offering an array of best-in-class amenities and services. BallenIsles is honored to be designated as one of America’s Healthiest Clubs, a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, Audubon International Certified, CMAA International Wine Society recipient, The Association of Golf Merchandisers Platinum Award recipient, a Distinguished Club by Board Room Magazine and awarded Best Country Club of Palm Beach County.
BallenIsles Country Club, Inc.
AddressPalm Beach Gardens, FL
FoodView all jobs at BallenIsles Country Club, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?