Johnston Memorial Hospital and an employed Neurology Group, located in Historic Abingdon, Virginia are currently seeking a BE/BC, Full Time, Adult Neurology Physician. Qualified candidate will join our established, patient focused practice. EEG and EMG experience required. Candidate will work Full Time in our Out-Patient Clinic, provide M-F morning consult services to Johnston Memorial Hospital and No Evening Call and No Weekend Call! Evening Call and Weekend Call will be provided by an outside Tele-Neurology Company.
- Competitive Annual Compensation
- Production Bonus Based on Work RVUs and Performance Bonus
- Generous Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan and Relocation Assistance
- Out-Patient Clinic Conveniently located in Medical Office Building connected to Hospital
- Work within new JMH Facility, opened Summer 2011
- Full Benefits and Paid Malpractice
- Opportunities to work with Medical Students and Residents
- Certified Primary Stroke Center located at JMH
- NO CALL!!!!
At Johnston Memorial Hospital, we strive to provide an environment in which physicians and families will grow and thrive. You'll be surrounded by other regionally-known physicians and a supportive management team as well as an expert and caring staff of nurses and technicians. State-of-the-art technology that you need for success in your practice is all available. You and your family will enjoy a high standard of living in this community, surrounded by the beautiful mountains, the lush scenery, the friendly neighborhoods, and the rich culture and history of Abingdon.
Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, Abingdon is within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville and is home to an excellent school system and a wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. If you're seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won't find a better home than Johnston Memorial Hospital.
Tina McLaughlin, CMSR
Ballad Health Senior Physician Recruiter