CL A CDL OTR Drivers - Team and Solo
Ball Logistics Inc Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $1,500 Weekly
- Benefits: 401k
We are seeking a CL A CDL OTR Drivers - Team And Solo to join our FedEx contracting team! You will be responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our newer model Freightliner Cascadia tractors hauling both single and double trailer (LCV) setups on long haul team runs. Our trucks run nationwide and have variable routes so they never get dull and you constantly see new scenery in every state in the nation. Additionally, you are home EVERY WEEKEND so there is NO sitting around weighting for a dispatch for days and being on the road extensively.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Hook and Drop Trailers.
- Properly track and document activity log using Electronic Logging systems.
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Perform Pre-trip and Post Trip inspections
- Class A CDL (with doubles/LCV endorsement).
- 12 Months of verifiable similar work experience in last 3 years OR
- 6 Months of verifiable similar work experience in last 12 months with training from driving school and passing a written test and road test.
- Less than 2 moving citations in previous 12 months,
- No preventable accidents within previous 3 years.
- Proficient in writing and speaking English.
- Able to lift and manuever dollies for trailer setups.
- Able to climb and dismount trucks.
- Pass E-Verify screeing (legally able to work in USA)
- Possess a valid DOT Medical Card.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time and during nighttime.
Ball Logistics Inc
7 N Long Lake RoadSaint Paul, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ball Logistics Inc