Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
**Administrative Associate Sr. - Security Clearance Required**
**What You'll Do:**
* Provide administrative support for programs and associated program team members in the National Defense organization.
* Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as, documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
* Prepare statistical reports; gather and interpret data; maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry, etc.
* Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
* Maintain program calendars and schedule meetings in Outlook.
* Arrange meetings with internal and external customers.
* Set-up and support meetings; keep minutes as necessary.
* Greet external visitors.
* Order catering for meetings.
* Make conference room reservations.
* Prepare various paperwork in support of program needs.
* Coordinate office moves for new and current program team members.
* Assist with incoming phone calls.
* Make travel arrangements and reservations.
* Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
* Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing. Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment.
* Maintain various tracking databases in Excel.
* File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
* Coordinate events and training for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
* Work with highly confidential information.
* Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
**What You'll Need:**
* High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
* Each higher-level degree, i.e., Associate's, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
* A current Top-Secret clearance is required.
* Must have extensive computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Applications) and high level administrative skills.
* Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of the team.
* Must have ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
* Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization policies and procedures, and the Directors requirements.
* Maintaining confidentiality concerning sensitive information is required.
* Work is performed in an office environment.
* Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
**US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
*Job Title:* Administrative Associate Sr. - Security Clearance Required (666015)
*Job ID:* 666015
*Location:* CO - Boulder
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace