Elementary School Teacher (4th-6th Grade)
Ball Charter Schools Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a dedicated and energetic individual to join our team as a 4th-6th grade teacher. Hearn Academy is a high-performing K-8 Title I charter school in north Phoenix. We are seeking a candidate with strong classroom management skills, the ability to create rapport with students, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong leadership qualities. The responsibilities of a 6th grade teacher include but are not limited to:
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Must be familiar with Google Classroom
- Develop and implement engaging and relevant lesson plans for 6th grade students
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Frequently communicate and build working relationships with parents for the benefit of the student
- Document and share student grades with parents using PowerSchool SIS and Class Dojo
- Uphold COVID-19 safety requirements of the school
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- The applicant must hold an Arizona teaching certificate and be highly qualified to teach Elementary Education (K-8).
- A valid fingerprint clearance card in required.
Ball Charter SchoolsWhy Work Here?
A-rated, test scores in top 10% of all Arizona schools, 600+ students K-8.
Hearn Academy is an A-rated K-8 charter school. We are a uniform school. Our teachers are highly qualified and certified. Classroom student-teacher ratio average 26:1.
17606 N. 7th AvePhoenix, AZ
EducationView all jobs at Ball Charter Schools