Customer Service Representative
Baldwin Risk Partners Keller, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
The Client Contact Representative serves clients by providing product and service expertise to client requests or concerns to help maintain a high client retention level. The Client Contact Representative will be responsible for managing multiple modes of communication in a timely manner which include incoming calls, emails and website requests. This position will require a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and know when issues need to be escalated to management for resolution. All interactions require a high level of professionalism to uphold the firm’s positive reputation.Principal Responsibilities:
- Maintains a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with clients, brokers or insurance company partners to create a positive experience.
- Documents all activity in on-line client file to ensure quality and responsiveness.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and recommending the best solution to solve the problem.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions. Makes suggestions about other products and services based on client needs.
- Maintains a quality result by following established procedures and making recommendation for changes.
- Open, cancels and updates client policy information based on requests received
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- The ability to learn appropriate firm software systems.
- Current P&C license as required by the State Department of Insurance or be willing and able to obtain all required licenses within the first 90 days of employment.
- The ability to learn insurance products and grow in product knowledge.
- The ability to apply knowledge and experience to explain products and/or policy to members in clear and relatable terms.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing workloads while adhering to deadlines.
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively in a team environment to share knowledge and manage workflows.
- Demonstrates the firm’s behavioral tenets, exuding behavior that is aligned with the corporate culture.
- 2 years in a client contact center preferred
Special Working Conditions:Fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the Firm. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate physically or mentally challenged colleagues.
Baldwin Risk Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Baldwin Risk Partners