Account Manager Commercial Insurance
Baldwin Risk Partners
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Performs all Account Manager responsibilities as well as:
- Assists in establishing and maintaining appropriate commercial carrier relationships.
- Performs marketing activities for large accounts as assigned.
- Prepares risk maps or peer reviewing risk maps for assigned accounts.
- Coordinates service delivery including developing initial placement/renewal strategy.
- Completes special projects.
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes. Brings issues and discrepancies to appropriate leadership.
- When requested, serves as a mentor to new colleagues.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Obtain and maintain a 2-20 state insurance license or other state insurance license(s), as required by the State Department of Insurance to provide risk management consulting or risk transfer solutions as necessary in states where the firm functions (or be willing and able to obtain all required licenses within the first 90 days of employment).
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, and either has, or is working towards, a professional insurance designation.
- Must possess at least 7 years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency in Commercial Account Management.
- Possesses strong technical knowledge of general insurance market conditions and specific insurance carrier underwriting appetites.
- Can analyze complex risk exposures, existing insurance coverages and develop appropriate recommendations for clients and prospects.
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills through verbal and written communications
- .Exhibits excellent client service and problem-solving skills.
- Can comfortably work in a collaborative manner with a team of professionals from CRMG and other business segments.
- Possesses intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,and Outlook and the ability to learn any other appropriate insurance company and firm software programs.
- Demonstrates the organization’s core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with corporate culture.
BRP is an award-winning entrepreneur led and inspired insurance distribution holding company delivering solutions that give our clients the peace of mind to pursue their purpose, passion and dreams. Our family of firms’ best-in-class resources and diverse portfolio of services are innovating the industry by taking a holistic and tailored approach to insurance, risk management and employee benefits.
Baldwin Risk Partners
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Baldwin Risk Partners
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?