Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to walk and stand for long hours. (8 hours min.)
- Must be able to bend, lift, and twist.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment (40 degrees and/or 0 degrees).
- Must be able to operate an electric pallet jack.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shrinkwrap an average of 200-250 pallets.
- Ensure the pallet is properly wrapped.
- Use judgment to estimate the plastic amount and tightness of load.
- Be aware of the surroundings.
- Help maintain a clean working environment.
Education: Must be able to read, understand and follow instructions.
Experience: Warehouse and produce the experience a plus but not required.
Baldor Specialty Foods Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO), we consider all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.