Associate Doctor of Chiropractic
Balanced Health Chiropractic Center PLC Charlotte, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking an Associate Doctor Of Chiropractic to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. We have a diverse group of patients ranging from newborns to 96 year olds. We are expanding out focus with pediatrics with the addition of pediatric adjusting room. We want to create overall health for our patients and provide the tools for them as much as possible. Besides chiropractic care we offer nutrition support, exercises classes, massage therapy, and more. NEW graduates welcome.
- Perform chiropractic procedures as necessary
- Assess patient health through consults and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding care
- Maintain patient records
- Learn all aspects of the office so that you understand everyone's role
- Assist with day-to-day management operation as needed
- valid license in the state of Michigan
- Prefer someone who is proficient in Gonstead and/or Atlas Orthogonal. Secondary proficiency in full spine/diversified, Thompson drop, Activator.
- Ability to build rapport with patients - young and old
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things
Balanced Health Chiropractic Center PLCWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, opportunities to grow as a practitioner, changing lives every day!
710 W. Lawrence Ave CharlotteCharlotte, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Balanced Health Chiropractic Center PLC