- $23 to $30 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Hiring Machine Operators for a well known Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Chantilly, Virginia. 3+ Years of Experience is required in Pharmaceutical Granulation, Encapsulation, Wurster Coating, Fluid Bed Dryers and Bead Tower.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Free life insurance
- 401K 4% Matching
- Many more perks
- Strong background in solid dose manufacturing (OSD) is required
- Experience operating machine that manufactures medications in a bottle
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Granulation, Encapsulation, Wurster Coating, Fluid Bed Dryers, Bead Tower
- Capable of cleaning the machines, setting-up and operating state of the art tablet presses and encapsulation
- Advanced in machine operating, start up of machine and shutdown of machine
- Valid drivers license
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
Job Summary: Shift: 9 PM – 8 AM
The ideal candidate has meticulous attention to detail and proven organizational abilities with a positive attitude and a passionate mindset. The Manufacturing/Production Operator performs functions relating to the processing of drug products, ensuring product compliance to established current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Follows standard procedures to complete tasks, some of which may vary in scope, sequence, complexity, and timing. Applies skills and knowledge to recognize issues and to increase efficiency, throughput, and quality. Understands and runs processes to meet the assigned standards/routers and fulfills the assigned schedule; when these are not achieved, participates in the debrief to understand the reasons why and what needs to be corrected moving forward. Assists in troubleshooting process issues. Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of job duties. This position offers the utmost professional work setting and the opportunity to be part of a company that offers a rewarding profession. Elevate your professional growth with a long lasting career!
- Demonstrate a mastery of all products and services
- Operates pharmaceutical production machinery and follows the procedures for manufacturing such as weighing, blending, dispensing, mixing, pellet coating, granulating, drying, milling, blending, compressing, Encapsulating, Coating, potent compound, etc. Meets the requirements for use of manufacturing equipment and other commonly used equipment per SOPs.
- Executes written SOPs to ensure the purity of materials involved in the manufacturing process.
- Properly uses all scales, including printouts, zeroing, setting tares, and daily calibration verification per SOPs.
- Examines manufacturer Product ID Labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Production Record to verify issued/staged raw materials can be released for production.
- Cleans manufacturing equipment and facilities according to established SOPs.
- Executes machine changeovers from batch to batch.
- May sample batches for quality testing. Executes required in-process product quality checks and documents accurately.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of company goals by achieving and exceeding individual/team performance
Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.
Balance Staffing - StocktonChantilly, VA
WebsiteView All Balance Staffing - Stockton Jobs
Get fresh Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.